Partnerships between CSR missions of corporate and Skill Development Centres will result in multiplier effect for skilling linked livelihoods.
In last several years many 1000s of colleges have been established in India, be them Arts, Science, Commerce Colleges, Engineering Colleges, Diploma Colleges & Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs). Many industrial groups have promoted so many colleges, still Industry doesn't the skills they need from candidates passing from most of these institution. Why ? Over so … Continue reading Industry Academia Communication Gap
Every year 6 lac engineers graduate out of few thousand engineering colleges and only 20% of them are employable. (Source : 3rd edition of National Employability Report for Engineers). This is not just bad for an Emerging Economy, aspiring to grow in double digit, but also it would destabilize social harmony, because remaining 80% disillusioned … Continue reading Synergies between #SkillIndia and Engineering Colleges
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) a prject by Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD), Government of India, aimed at instilling wage earning skills, among rural youth of India. A well thought, well documented project, which is partly supported by Asia Development Bank. It is a unique initiative, to front load "Make in India", with on … Continue reading DDU-GKY Skill Development Project
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Skill Development Centre, Jalgaon is committed to delivery of high quality, industry oriented technical training to youths aspiring to join industry !